Columbia, South Carolina
2.9K views
5.0

Usually I ignore television adverts, but the Unstopables "Still Fresh: Teacher" is my absolute fave! Don't understand all the hate for the gorgeous actress or the premise, but haters gonna hate.

Product or Service Mentioned: Downy Commercial.

Reason of review: Good quality.

Comments

Love this ad! One of my favorite...very creative.

Love her

Love this ad. Turn off all others but leave this one on to watch her act. Spouse agrees, this ad is fun to watch.

She’s ugly as ***

@Anonymous

There is no three letter word that would make any sense in the place where you put the three stars. Do better.

Horrid

I must be watching a different commercial because I think the woman is VERY striking, has GREAT dance moves and is FUNNY as heck! And all these comments about child abuse - get a grip and a little common sense.

@Anonymous

Just when I was starting to think everyone posting here must be crazy... Who are these people that get so offended by this commercial (maybe even commercials in general) that they feel the need to post these moonbat comments?

I just happened across this site because I was trying to find out who the woman playing the teacher is. I’ll be coming back for smug sense of superiority I’m feeling whilst reading the comments left by said crazy people!

Maybe it has something to do with sexual content in a school environment with an adult inappropriately interacting a student.

@Anonymous

That would require inappropriate interaction to be taking place.

Good for you Columbia! From a former resident of Lake Murray.

That women is fabulous.

LongingCommonLoon363

What is the name of the actress who played the teacher ?

DarlingCottontopTamarin920
@LongingCommonLoon363

Who's the teacher

@LongingCommonLoon363

Ren Kennedy is her name

@Anonymous

Oh good! I actually happened upon this site because I was trying to find out wha her name was. Then I got sidetracked reading comments that were obviously posted by malcontents in dire need of perspective.