85.7K views
Featured

Who is the blonde actor or actress in the new downy unstoppable commercial? Is this person transgender or just had bad plastic surgery or both?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Downy Commercial.

Reason of review: Commercial is inappropriate.

Preferred solution: Remove this commercial .

Location: Dayton, Texas

Comments

#2062449

Unfortunately the World is upside down and they appear to be ztrans to me!

#2034140

It doesn't matter. It's just another annoying commercial.

And by the way it's a good product, give it a try. No reason to be angry/ pissed .

#2026512

Really bad commercial, looks like a Nazi impersonator!!!

#2018984

She was great! Taking her out because a hand full for ignorant people decided to be bully’s is wrong!

#2009057

Disgusting commercials

#1995058

That reviewer has no sense of humor! I took the setup to feature an average, middle-aged housewife (who looks somewhat European). The appeal is supposed to be toward average, middle-aged people.

#1994431

I agree she's scary. Downey seems to have the strangest ads and very strange looking people.

The one with what looks like grandparents cleaning a closet and I guess it would be the grandson "Joshey". What normal kid would look at a wrinkled shirt and after she says Hi Joshey the kid runs off like he saw something to be afraid of. Who writes for these screwballs and who is the screwball who created the dumbest commercial I ever saw!!.No kid who had all his marbles would react to wrinkled. Personally I can't remember the last time I freaked out from seeing wrinkled.

There a lot of problems in this world but if a kid runs from seeing wrinkles he might need a shrink!!! The sad part is that anyone who screened the ad if they had a brain would burn it. The actors must be desperate for money.

Find something else to do. I wouldn't buy Downey because the ads insult your intelligence.

#2028006
@PissedConsumer1994431

He wasn’t running because the shirts were wrinkled, he took off because of what the wrinkled shirts symbolized. When kids see their parents kiss they get grossed out. It’s a funny commercial

#1982446

I miss this commercial. It was funny and very catchy. Bring it back.

#1982447
@Rasul

Bring back the commercial

#1987204
@Rasul

for some strange reason, I love this ad and find the woman fascinating. It made me want to go and smell this laundry product

#1982095

I miss that commercial but I don't judge people. The woman who is on now is also sending a sexual message?

#1979915

she or he is the ugliest person ever. they look like a nazi.

#2008707
@PissedConsumer1979915

%$#

#1973753

If you don't like, don't watch it.

#1975181
@PissedConsumer1973753

It’s just a commercial maybe you should look in the mirror to never run a persons looks down should be ashamed of yourself

#1973745

Who do you people think you are judging a person on whether you think that person is attractive?

#1969671

We stopped buying this product as a result of this commercial. My wife and I find the character portrayed in the commercial to be repugnant and dont understand how any PR/Marketing campaign could see this as putting their product in a positive light

#1976115
@PissedConsumer1969671

U sound ridiculous! & rude!!!!!

#1979642
@PissedConsumer1969671

More social engineering crap from the Bolshevik advertising industry trying to destroy the United States! Is there any reason every TV commercial has to have Black actors especially the ones with the gorgeous blonde and the Black guy?

Downy Reviews