Dayton, Texas
19.5K views 230 comments

Who is the blonde actor or actress in the new downy unstoppable commercial? Is this person transgender or just had bad plastic surgery or both?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Downy Commercial.

Reason of review: Commercial is inappropriate.

Preferred solution: Remove this commercial .

Comments

That's just sad.

Ten Kennedy is a very refined actress and is actually a beautiful woman. While her portrayal in this ad may disturb some folks, It would seem that the real problem lay with those that can't accept anyone doesn't fit their ideal of the "perfect" woman. To me, I can accept her no matter her appearance.

@Anonymous

I love this commercial and think the actress is delightful. I see an accomplished school administrator whose only flaw is that she forgot to do laundry. I feel sorry for those who are so close minded such as the original poster.

@Anonymous

Ten Kennedy? I thought it was Ren Kennedy????...or not! Geez, dude!

So whats ger name

Ren Kennedy

Pretty sure my cat barfed on this poor woman's face... It just ended up in a perfect square.

Now..... that’s FUNNY!

Absolutely disgusting. What is the creature? Never buy downy.

I couldve sworn this woman was made up like this and was in 50 First Dates

The Downy Unstoppable commercial actress reminds me so much of my late mom. I just love seeing it. Wish I knew who that actress is.

Ren Kennedy

@Anonymous

At this point..... IT IS NOT CLEAR WHO THE *** THIS ACTRESS IS.....

the internet states that they are several actresses who it could be..... to be continued

@Anonymous

It’s Ren Kennedy. She has distinctive features, there are several other actresses who do appear in several OTHER downy commercials.

Y’all need a life. There is nothing wrong with this commercial or with Ren Kennedy.

Wow, you people need a life. If this "TV commercial" had such profound negative impact on your life the issue is, obviously, not the commercial.

But we are all very sad about you and the tragic state of your being. Peace.

@Anonymous

..... like what YOU like and we are well-rounded human beings?

Oh, ok!..... got it

YawningKingPenguin940

You have no life

It's a horrible and confusing commercial.

OblongWhale