Dayton, Texas
19.5K views

Who is the blonde actor or actress in the new downy unstoppable commercial? Is this person transgender or just had bad plastic surgery or both?!

Product or Service Mentioned: Downy Commercial.

Reason of review: Commercial is inappropriate.

Preferred solution: Remove this commercial .

Comments

Ren Kennedy is a Canadian actress. Actually a very attractive woman. She does look *** in this commercial, however, it’s not the only Downey commercials made to be a little *** lately.

@Anonymous

My *** out. Word was not offensive. It was another word meaning strange that began with “C” with “reep” in the middle and ended in “y”.

It’s Ren Kennedy. This site shows it. https://leoent.wixsite.com/leomanagement/blank-ce9

It's Ren Kennedy

What an ignorant, ugly comment. I just spent 10 minutes googling who this Woman is.

* As an aside, I think she's beautiful and striking* however, what you are here to learn is that if someone presents themselves to the world as a Woman, they are.

It is not your place to judge looks and I know plenty of girly looking men. Accept people for who they want to be in the same way you want them to see you for who you put yourself out in the world to be.

Insert eye roll here.

@Anonymous

I agree with pissed consumer. Downey really DROPPED THE BALL with this commercial.

@Anonymous

Thanks for putting me in my place.... I’m all good now!

it's not Kate Milgrew, she is an actress named Ren Kennedy. In other pictures of her she is much more attractive.

It's not her that bothers me but the *** feel of a woman wearing clothes from her dirty hamper and touching children in the hallway. of a school and a kid getting close to her in an inappropriate way at the water fountain.

Also that hip thrust at end of the commercial is gross. I don't buy PC products for other reasons and sure won't now.

This commercial does not make me want to go out and buy Downy Unstoppables. It makes me want to throw up.

I'm sorry but that person is a nightmare to look at. Would rather see children and pets enjoy the soft fluffy smelling towels, blankets, etc......

@Anonymous

I am so glad I am not the only one who found this commercial disturbing..... I was so confused on why they would have this person represent their product, I still wonder why! I did research and was shocked to see it was Kate Mulgrew!!!

123

@Anonymous

When you point your finger at someone, remember you have 3 pointing back at you! Shame!

@Anonymous

Very clever saying ..., never heard that one!

@Anonymous

I was being sarcastic with my reply..... it was a lame comeback’

no its not

You’re disgusting

NiceHornedFrog409

Nothing but pure ignorance. So if its a 60 year old woman shes to ugly to be on tv but if its a transgender which is bad.

Seriously. I dont know if its s man or woman but i was curious but then i came across this foolishness.

OblongWhale
@NiceHornedFrog409

123

She’s fantastic! I’m a normal mother of 9 with 15 grandchildren and I enjoyed this commercial so much I want to buy the product