3.4K views

Androgenous actress as teacher who is touching students? Offensive pelvic thrust at the end?

So sick of having LGBT pushed at us and our children as normal. I will no longer buy this otherwise great product, on principle.

Product or Service Mentioned: Downy Commercial.

Reason of review: Offensive Commercial.

Preferred solution: Pull the commercial from circulation.

Downy Pros: April fresh is the best smell.

Downy Cons: Terrible commercial.

• Offensive Advertising

Comments

Some people are overreacting and making assumptions about the actress because she is different. People; stop judging.

Get over yourselves! It's just a person in a commercial, chosen for her striking looks. Any "sick" or "gay" connotation is your own invention!!

@Anonymous

But dude..,,, it is soooooo different and sooooo strange!

My child said why is that man wearing make up

@Anonymous

Your twenty year-old child needs to get out more.

@Oldilocks

Oh yes..... let your child see what’s out in the world.,,,, no questionable activity going on there..... HELLO!

@Anonymous

I see my comment went completely over your head. LOL!

I agree. I don’t care for this commercial.

Yay gay!

Hahaha, it’s just Amy Sedaris. Calm down, it won’t make you gay.

@Anonymous

You need glasses. It is not Amy Sedaris!

I agree I don’t want it in my face all the time!!!

Agree

@Anonymous

That's just the agenda being pushed by the zionist. It's called programming for a reason

@Anonymous

What? You have no fingers to push a button on your remote to change the channel? Use your elbow then.

@Anonymous

I agree! Sure seems like there are lots of helpless people here! Maybe THAT'S their real issue.

Agree with this post

This is an offensive disgusting commercial and inappropriate contact with children. Will never buy product. I cringe and change channel every time it comes on.

Disgusting commercial!

This is a gross commercial - I agree with the fact that we are getting very tired of having lgbqt and "gender fluid" commercials, etc. shoved down our throats in an attempt to make it mainstream.